In this article, I’ll help you to know about Fastcomet hosting features, pricing details etc which will give you an idea about Fastcomet.
Professional Bloggers will know how difficult it would have been their starting days to find a best hosting service where they can rely on without any hassle. Since this past decade, various organizations came forward to provide the best hosting. Later on, the cloud computing/hosting had started which was, of course, a better choice to get the speed boosts, lot other features.
Since many companies came forward in this industry of so-called business aka service. Very few companies make out in giving the best standard services to people in which Fastcomet is one.
Let’s get into the detailed review on Fastcomet and also it services.
What is FastComet ?
Fastcomet is providing services from past seven years, but in late 2013 it took the opportunity to provide SSD cloud hosting services.They offer specializes in Cloud VPS Hosting, Shared Hosting, Dedicated Servers, managed WordPress hosting, Open source hosting, SSL certificates.
Fastcomet claims to provide its hosting to 11,500+ customers around 70 countries.It is an emerging as a competitor for other best hostings with its cloud hosting.
Features which makes Fastcomet Awesome?
- One Free domain forever without any renewal charges.
- SSD- Cloud Hosting- most of the hostings provide traditional HDD, SSD hard drives are 300% way faster than traditional HDD.
- WordPress optimized cloud hosting with Installation guide from Fastcomet officially.
- Free Cloudflare CDN activated with a single click to boost up your website performance, eliminating access latency caused by your hosting server physical location.
- Cpanel Powered Hosting allows web interface you can easily manage your applications, files, email accounts and databases without the need of installing additional third-party software.
- Unrestricted free Daily/Weekly backups. With one click restore, if you got into any problems there is already qualified tech support team waiting for your queries to be clarified
- 24/7/365 All-round support – Fastcomet’s technical support is online 24/7 to help you out, unlike other hostings where support is limited to some hours and may even don’t have an option of support. Whereas here in fastcomet, the technical team helps you in Application Installations, Site Optimizations, Configuration, website transfers and much more.
- Fixed prices- No hidden charges – Unlike other hosting’s, fastcomet doesn’t charge you for any other service they provide, the only thing to pay for is the renewal charge. It has 100% transparency in their hosting plans, no hidden charges.
- 45 Days Money Back Guarantee if the customer is satisfied by the technical team support or with not reaching their expectations about the service. All sharing hosting are covered by 45-days money back guarantee and all VPS and dedicated servers all covered by 30-days money back guarantee.
- Firewall protection to protect your site from Denial of service attacks, brute force attacks and other malware attacks making your site be safer from all sides.
- Fastcomet gives assurance of 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, say no to downtime.
Fastcomet is providing specializes in Cloud VPS Hosting, Shared Hosting, Dedicated Servers, managed WordPress hosting, SSL certificates, Open source hosting such as Joomla, WordPress, woo commerce etc.Depending on the amount of space and storage, shared hosting plans are available in three categories: Single website, Multiple websites, and E-commerce
For a single business with normal volume usage, you can buy single website plan of $2.95/mo if you are operating multiple sites then go for multiple website plans of $5.95/mo.But if your site requires high volume and cloud space then buy E-commerce plan of $6.95
Fastcomet SSL Certificates
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), is an encryption technology that was created by Netscape, it creates a secure encrypted connection between user/visitor and website, which allow transmission of secured content and visitor’s personal details without any hassle’s.
So when a secure connection is made between web server with SSL(https), the session key is produced and used to encrypt all transmitted data. Browser requests that the server identifies itself then the server sends a copy of its SSL Certificate, including the server’s public key.
All are aware of how one’s personal details can be stolen from the internet by fraudulent practices. To secure your data, as well as your client’s personal details, you will need to have an SSL certificate.
Fastcomet offers two types of SSL certificates from Global Sign. You will thus get different features and benefits when you choose a free plan or a paid version, for own private SSL certificate. Global Sign provides not just the protections, but also a host of other benefits like Browser padlock, Security site seal, SHA-2 Hashing Algorithm, 2048 Bit Encryption, Google SEO Boost, Phishing Detection, Domain Validation and Global Sign Warranty.
PRICING & PLANS
The Single site is the most affordable of the three plans, starting at $2.95 per month. It has essential features such as Solid State Drive (SSD) web space of up to 35GB, a free domain name forever without any renewal charges, daily backups and weekly backups and 45-day money back guarantee.
The Multiple websites plan goes for $5.95 per month, it is suitable for those who have multiple sites. It has essential features such as SSD web space of up to 55 GB, a free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt, and 45-day money back guarantee. Apart from these, there’s also a control panel (cPanel), 1-click installer and resources made for website optimization.
The E-commerce plan starts at $6.95 per month. This plan is suitable for multiple sites as many as possible. It features an unlimited SSD space, a personal DNS, free SSL certificate from Global Sign, cPanel, 1-click installer, some extra security and backup features, and 45-day money back guarantee.
Cloud VPS Managed Hosting Plans
Fastcomet provides fully managed cloud VPS gives choice to the customer to choose regions from the USA, Europe, and Asia with some price changes well the USA is a little bit less costly compared to Europe and Asia with a difference of 10$.
Visit cloud VPS plans: Fastcomet cloud VPS
Fully managed VPS includes:
- Full backup daily and weekly with Server configuration and maintenance
- Reduced costs, Free website transfer, MySQL on SSD
- Cloudflare CDN, with intelligent Network Firewall which helps in Protection from brute force and exploits/malware attacks
- 24×7 Support and Management to help you setup your server within minutes
- Hosting environment: Apache 2.2/2.4 Web Server, Nginx Support, custom PHP, bash/Perl/python support, free SSH access and FFMPEG support with MySQL 5.1/5.5
Fully Managed Dedicated Servers Plans
What is actually a dedicated server?
Fastcomet is offering dedicated server plans, a dedicated server means to have a suitable and particularly a single server with extravagant features.All dedicated server plans are optimized for high-speed performance with a significant number of site visitors, with no lagging in loading time.
Fastcomet is providing four types of dedicated server plans called as DS1, DS2, DS3, DS4. These plans include a free cPanel, optimized speed, performance through SSD file storage, security and backup as well as a hosting environment that supports Perl, Nginx, and PHP.
All these plans are hosted on Intel’s Xeon CPU E5-2680 email@example.comGHZ.
The difference is that
- DS 1 uses the Quad-Core, 4GB RAM, 96GB SSD Space, 4TB bandwidth
- DS 2 uses Hexa-Core, 8GB RAM, 192GB SSD Space, 8TB bandwidth
- DS 3 uses Octa-Core, 16GB RAM, 384GB SSD Space, 16TB bandwidth
- DS 4 uses Hexadeca-Core, 32GB RAM, 768GB SSD Space, 20TB bandwidth
Price starts at $139 per month (DS1) ranging to $419 per month (DS4).
Fastcomet provides the best quality of 24×7 technical support via Phone, Live-Chat, and Email.Support response is less than 10minutes and even they text you before you do to them, with their qualified hosting customer care associates via direct live chat.
Fastcomet supports their customer by their tutorials and knowledge base, which is excellent for self-help and learning. You have access to more than 7000 pages of information as well as detailed tutorials on how to optimize your site.
There is also an active community (BLOG) section to get answers to questions or advice on how to run your site.